Hello, I'm Donna Mitchell and I am a Figure Skating Coach and Consultant
- Master Rated Coach with over 25+ years experience coaching Beginner Level through Elite/Championship Level in both Singles and Synchronized Skating.
- Coached skaters that have passed every US Figure Skating Freestyle, Moves & Dance Tests.
- Coach and Choreographer of both female and male athletes ages 2 - 60 at a developmental level, Regional Level, Sectional Level, National Level and World Level.
- Hired by other Coaches as a Consultant to help bring out the best in their athletes!
- Experience working and collaborating with Regional, Sectional, National, World and Olympic Coaches.
- Exceptional Talent Recognition Skills for individual skaters or teams.
- Extensive knowledge of strategizing, planning and preparing for competitions and tests.
- Music Selection and Editing Skills
How it all began................
I was fortunate to begin skating at the age of 2. My Dad was a Hockey Coach and my parents actually met at a Skating Rink in New Haven, CT. I fell in love with the sport of Figure Skating at a very early age and never looked back.
I have been told that I eat, drink and sleep "SKATING" and I do believe that is true! I love to inspire other people to DREAM BIG and BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES!
Private Lessons Singles
Private Lessons MIF
Private Lessons Synchro
Private Lessons Dance
US Figure Skating
Category A CER
Double Gold Medalist
Professional Skaters Association
Level 7 Ranking